Friday, February 03, 2006

Has my Blog ruined your life

I recently wrote an article asking if my blog was ruining your life. In a comment that followed I named the wrong magazine. In an attempt to be accurate I deleted that post and I am asking that you repost your comments. I read the article once more and while I certainly agree that some people get carried away on their blogs most people are truthful.

Forbes - Published the article it is worth a read, but they went overboard in my opinion. They highlighted the bad without mentioning the good. Sound Familar??

There are anti-Microsoft blogs along with several other companies. I like Linux but I am not going to stop using Windows.


JJ Glendenning
Please Comment??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home