Thursday, February 16, 2006

Are you upset?

A Maryland politician who is up in age did a double take when looking at an attractive aide. I certainly don't think he should have called her back, but to call for his retirement is just ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with looking at someone for less than a minute. It certainly should not be a hangable offense to call an attractive lady over.

I am not excusing his behavior I am simply saying that we all do it.


I know there is comments,

JJ Glendenning??

3 Comments:

Blogger David Smith said...

I agree with you JJ, it's certainly not a hangable offense, but thats the age in which we live. If your a politician your going to be scrutinized in every aspect of your life, and most of the time the public will be very judgmental about everything that you do, whether it be right or wrong.
Keep up the blogging. I read through some of your other blogs, and you have some good articles.

David

6:02 PM  
Blogger JJ Glendenning said...

Thank you for you comment. I would imagine that over 80% of the male population has done a double take once in thier life. Also this man has a very high rate of putting women in power, not something you see from womanizing jerks. So leave him alone.

7:25 PM  
Blogger sycotic22 said...

We sure do... well I know I do. I guess people think that there politicians are supposed to be better than them, but they're people too. So hey let the guy do a double take, if the woman isn't complaining why should we? Some people just have too much free time on there hands I suppose.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home