Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The State of Union

For the first time in years I will not listen to it. What will he have to say.

He will congradulate the Senate for steering the Supreme Court from a centrist view to that of a extreemist, conservative view.

He might try to explain why Exxon Mobile posted profits at an all time level at our expense. These profits were not, were not warranted and were a valiant attempt to steal from its consumer.

Healthcare - there is a topic that President Bush is qualified to speak on. He talks of reducing government bureaucracy yet he creates the most complicated government program ever concieved.

Lets not forget the Domestic Spying that he says is his constitiional right as President. Do you honestly believe that the great Thomas Jefferson would have endorsed or used a program that is essentially the government sitting at your kitchen table listening to your conversation.

I could go on and on, but I am going to close it here. As a note I want to say that I am not anti-Republican I am anti abuse of power.

Some Republican I like,
Arlene Spector
John McClain
Orrin Hatch
John Cornyn - Except for his right to life stance -


Any Comments??

1 Comments:

Blogger sycotic22 said...

I'm not watching eihter, it will just give me one... wait several more reasons to hate our president. Damn "our" and I sure ass hell didn't vote for him. :(

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home