Monday, January 16, 2006

Madam President

We are closer than ever before to electing a female president.

We now expect or at the very least allow our President to show emotions of sadness. You cannot imagine President Washington or President Jefferson showing strength. They won the Revolution but we must carry on with the mission they started. While our President is the Commander in Chief that should not be the only consideration you make when deciding your vote. Remember that a President is not a see all, know all, they appoint advisors to advise them.

I am not advocating a nomination for Hillary Clinton. I do not want her to run for President. I want her to be appointed to Attorney General.

Let me know who you think would have a good chance at running for President.

JJ Glendenning
Any Comments??

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

I would personally like to see Rudy Gulliani run in the next election! He was so great during 9 / 11 and in interviews I've seen he seems to have a heart. I am a woman but I do not want a woman president... we are in a sense too emotional for the job. I have other reasons too, but I'd rather not stir up a feminist riot on your blog! Hope your having a nice day!

6:58 AM  
Blogger sycotic22 said...

I think if Hillary Clinton ran for president she might have a good chance at winning. We need a Democrat in office, cleanse the White House of all the yucky Republican germs. LOL.

I don't know who else is going to run, but please let it be a better person then Kerry. That election if felt like it was voting for dumb and dumber. :(

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home