Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Domestic Spying

Wolfe Blitzer made a statement on the “Situation Room” today that made me do some real thinking. He asked if there was anything more President Bush could do to convince America that it was legal, I want to tell you that if by some odd chance it is legal than we need to change some laws. Americans value their freedom and their fourth Amendment now let us protect them.

There is no probable cause by simply talking to someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone who might be a terrorist. Furthermore, the government has no business knowing what books I check out at the library; think about that for a minute. Every book in the library is legal therefore what right does the government have in knowing what books I have checked out. It is your American right to disagree with your government and our leaders. People who valued their right to speak out against its leaders founded this country.


JJ Glendenning
Any Comments??

1 Comments:

Blogger sycotic22 said...

I think that a lot of stuff that our government is doing is illegal. But that's our presidents’ fault; I really think he thinks he's above the law. Or he thinks it’s his divine right or something. I've never felt so disenfranchised in my whole life I tell you.

And I value my right so speak out against the government and my right to privacy like you wouldn't believe. :)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home