Friday, January 27, 2006

Catch All

My Major in college is Political Science I am debating minors either economics or foriegn service.

Rudy Giuliani cannot be President I like the guy I would love to debate him, but he is not a great judge of character. I believe it was his fire chief that employed an illegal person. That has always puzzled me on me levels.

I had a great Christmas full of friends, I plan to start blogging more often now that school is back.

I welcome a feminist debate on this blog. Has anyone giving any thought about the Governor of West Virginia moving into national politics. I think he has showed that he command a presence, and is a very compansionate person. I think he is a great role model for anyone studying political science.

JJ Glendenning
Any Comments??

1 Comments:

Blogger sycotic22 said...

Political science, that's cool. At one point in time I considered this major. But alas that wasn't for me. I'm pretty sure that I couldn't do it - I tend to be very opinionated. More power to you. :)

And by the way I love the way you post. You pretty much stick to one topic; and always have something insightful to say. I find myself reading your posts going hmmm. Me I'm always all over the place. It's a rant or nothing.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home