Saturday, December 10, 2005

"Where were you?"

I just watch the CNN 25, and I was amazed about what I remembered. My mom always told me she remembered where she was when she heard President Kennedy was shot. I guess there are several moments in ones life that they will always remember.

I was in a van with my instructor and several other students when it came across the radio that Elizabeth Smart was found. I remember everyone us felt relieved that she was found. I remember I said a prayer right there, wishing her all the best in life.

I remember when my mom called and said something has happened in New York. I woke up quickly and turned on CNN and Fox News and toggled between the two all day. I remember I watched the news all day, and 90% of the next, it was so hard to turn off or watch anything else.


JJ Glendenning
Any Comments??

2 Comments:

Blogger SiKi said...

who is Elisebth Smart?

5:01 AM  
Blogger JJ Glendenning said...

Elizabeth Smart was a child that was kidnapped and then found 9 monthes later.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home