Sunday, December 18, 2005

Total Chaos

To all of you who want to turn coat and run consider the falling.

If we pull out of Iraq now, we will set a bad example including these,
If the going gets tough we get going,
We are not in it for peace
We will not finish what we start

I disagreed with the reasoning to going to war but Sadam was evil and I believe everyone can agree the world is better off with him behind bars and without access to guns, or any weapons.

If we leave now and Iraq falls then our grandchildren will have no one to blame but us when they bring the battle to us.


JJ Glendenning

2 Comments:

Blogger sycotic22 said...

I have mixed feelings on this topic. I don't agree with why we went to war, and I think that the people of Iraq do need our help; but I hate the fact that our troops are over there. I want them out, but I feel it would look really bad, and have proven nothing if we leave there.

My husband is in the Army and I don't want him in Iraq fighting a war that we don't believe in. It's a lose lose situation.

6:37 PM  
Blogger JJ Glendenning said...

I believe in the war just not the way we are fighting it. I think we can do better, we have to better.

I wish you and your husband the best.

If we leave Iraq when the job is done, we will leave knowing we have done good.

Bush needs to do some house cleaning in the Defense Department, and stop the rhetoric it does no one any good.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home